Hello guys, I know you are facing a problem, that is – How To Open Blocked Sites In India. Not only in India but also in Pakistan, the USA, China, Canada, or any other country.
You will see that some of the sites are baned in Google and you cannot visit those sites in your country.
What to do now.?
(100% WORKING) How To Open Blocked Sites In India
There is mainly 1 method that we use to unblock the site. And the method is using a VPN.
But in today’s blog, I will give you a much easier way to unblock the blocked sites, Using Google tool name as Google Translate.
While using A Vpn Trick to unblock a site you have to download a VPN for you have to buy some plan in some of the VPN, that may consume your money as well as your time.
But here I will give you the best way to open a blocked site in India or in any other country.
So let’s get started.
HOW TO USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO OPEN BLOCKED SITES
To open block site you have to follow the step by step procedure given below. We are using Google translate to unblock the sites, that are blocked in your country. This is a fast and genuine way to unblock the sites.
So check out the step by step procedure given below
You can also check Kingfisher beer powder price
Step By Step Procedure Open Blocked Site In India
- First of all, you have to open any browser that you have, whether you are using Google Chrome, UC Browser, Mozilla Firefox, any of the browsers.
- After opening the browser you have to open Google translate. Search Google Translate in the search box.
- Now on the first page of your search, you will see google translate tool. you have to open the tool just like below
- after opening that translate tool you will see 2 sites of Google Translate.
- Now you have to select any language except English in the left side box and select English on the right side box As given below.
- After selecting the language you have to paste your blocked URL on the left side.
- And then automatically a link will be generated on the right side of the box.
- You have to click on the link given in the right side box, it will redirect you to your Desire site.
- That’s all!
- Now do whatever you want to do. You have to follow the same procedure again if you want to visit again or visit any other blocked sites.